All references in this Policy to “Nullspace”, “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Nullspace. All references in this Policy to “client”, “you” and “your” refer to the individual(s) who accepted or proposes to accept products or services by Nullspace.
Nullspace is committed to respect your privacy and we aim to maintain a high level of trust with all clients and prospective clients by adhering to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws in each country of operation.
Types of Information Collected and Used
Nullspace collects personal information so that we can provide an experience that is responsive and customized to your needs. Examples of personal information we collect include:
- Personal data about you and your family members, which may include names, identification particulars, contact details, preferences, health information, family background, educational information, demographic data, payment details and transaction history;
- Information and data generated in the course of any continual relationship with Nullspace, for example, instructions given by you to arrange class enrolments, transfers, replacements, withdrawals, and other information and records you choose to provide by various modes of communication including mail, telephone, SMS, email, internet and market research;
- Information and data from courses, activities and events by Nullspace, for example, photos, videos, results, feedback and performance of students and instructors;
- Information from cookies, other technologies deployed for the analysis of website usage or other information technology applications used by Nullspace.
Purposes for which Information is Collected, Used and Disclosed
Nullspace collects personal information from you, your family members, your authorized representatives, publicly available sources, our website, mobile services and other channels including emails, phone conversations and face-to-face interactions with our employees, officers and directors.
The purposes (collectively referred to as “Allowed Purposes”) for which Nullspace collects, uses and discloses personal information include:
- To provide, operate and administer Nullspace products and services, or to process applications for Nullspace products and services, business or financial transactions, and to maintain service quality levels and train staff;
- To provide product-related services and support, including the provision of administrative support, technical assistance and customer alerts;
- To facilitate operational processes including but not limited to student profile assessments, class and student management, payment administration and statistical analysis;
- To maintain accurate client information and enable customized experiences that meet your preferences and needs;
- To manage Nullspace’s relationship with you, which may include providing information on Nullspace’s products and services, where specifically consented to or where permissible under applicable laws and regulations;
- For marketing and communication;
- To facilitate product development and service refinements via customer feedback, data analysis and market research;
- To perform internal management, to operate management information systems, to carry out and enable internal and external audits;
- To monitor and record calls and electronic communications with clients for record-keeping, quality control, training and case investigations;
- To enforce or defend the rights of Nullspace, its employees, officers and directors;
- For safety, legal and regulatory compliance; and
- Purposes relating directly thereto.
Nullspace may disclose personal information for any of the Allowed Purposes to:
- Professional advisors, third party service providers, agents or contractors engaged to support Nullspace’s business operations under a duty of confidentiality;
- Any person or entity which is part of Nullspace although only to the extent necessary to fulfill the Allowed Purpose;
- Any person to whom disclosure is required under applicable laws or regulations;
- Any court, tribunal, regulator, or other authority to whom disclosure is necessary under applicable laws or regulations.
Transfer of Information
Personal information may be transmitted to data storage facilities outside Malaysia. Regardless of the location where personal information is transferred or stored, Nullspace will make reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks to your personal information.
Retention of Information
We retain personal information in accordance with legal, regulatory, business and operational obligations.
Right of Access
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information held by us and to request for any inaccurate personal information to be rectified. A request can be submitted by mail or email (Details in the “Contact Us” section). Kindly note that Nullspace reserves the right to charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your personal information.
Feel free to contact us for any enquiries.
Updated as of 1 May 2015